Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Graduation, at last!

Wow, 23 Things ended up being a whirlwind class. When it started, I had no idea how much time it was going to take!...time at home at the computer, that is. Many a day I wanted to chuck the whole thing and spend my free time outdoors, enjoying the summer. Now that it's over, I'm glad I stuck it out because I feel a great sense of accomplishment. Now, I'm comfortable doing many of the "Things" that I always wanted to try but never got around to making the time to actually do it.

Kudos to the planning committee!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you didn't chuck the whole thing and stuck it out! And glad you're finishing with a sense of accomplishment! We had such a great time working with everyone on this project. Many have asked if we're doing it again, so we're looking for some people to help as mentors - would you be interested? Email me (beesonk@einetwork.net) and let me know - I think you'd be a great asset to others embarking on this process!

    ReplyDelete